Build&Battle is a turn based tower defense game that plays like a rts:
- Base building
- Resource gathering
- Unit training
- Technology researching
- Plan your turn and put your strategy into action
- Defend your portal
- Unlock new building levels, towers and units by finishing levels from the world map
- Use magic orbs to combine the power of the elements and improve your towers with it
You basically play Build&Battle like a rts with focus on the tower defense aspect and the obvious difference that it isn't realtime, but turn based.
Build your base, gather and manage resources and train units to defend the portal to your home world. Vicious creatures try to get through the portal, attracted by the magic it emits.
Plan your steps carefully, place towers to change the enemy’s path to the portal and repel their attacks.
With each level solved you progress on the world map in a non-linear way and unlock new technology to build better towers and gather advanced resources.
The game’s current state of development is between alpha and beta. The main gameplay mechanics are done by about 70% (you can build, gather resources and fight), but the content creation needs more attention.
What else is planned:
- 5 large areas on a world map (Swamp, Dead Forest, Necropolis, Desert, Demon World)
- Story campaign
- Magic orbs that can be added to towers in order to enhance their power and individualize your defense strategy
- Mac and linux release
Most of the graphics are still work in progress and i am currently very busy to completely overwork the gui and prepare a kickstarter campaign to push the size of the game way further! I want to create a really exciting game that starts out as an easy tower defense and becomes a complex strategy game with lots and lots of hours to play.